Every member of Shelterwood’s Board of Directors brings a strong personal connection to our ministry. Our members share unselfishly their own expertise, standards of excellence and wisdom. Composed of business and nonprofit leaders from across the country, our Board of Directors is committed to the ongoing success of Shelterwood, a residential treatment center.
- Rodney Moss, Senior Vice President, Hunt Companies, Inc., Southlake, TX
- Dan Saftig, Senior Consultant, Marts & Lundy, Scottsdale, AZ
- Philip Schultze, President, Murray Company, Overland Park, KS
- Al Smith, CEO, Face to Face Live Inc., Scottsdale, AZ
- Trace Thurlby, President, The Global Orphan Project, Parkville, MO
Council of Reference
Shelterwood is enthusiastically endorsed by a wide variety of leaders.
- Dr. Robert Beltz, President, Telos Project
- Dave Dawson, Founder and President, Equipping the Saints
- Mr. Olan Hendrix, Founder and President, Leadership Resource Group, Inc.
- Mr. Jack Herschend, CEO, Silver Dollar City
- Mr. Lee LeFebre, President, Exchanged Life Ministries
- Mr. Bill McCartney, Founder, Promise Keepers
- Mr. Dennis Rainey, Founder and President, Family Life Today
- Dr. John Trent, Founder and President, The Center for Strong Families
- Mr. Joe White, Founder and President, Kanakuk Kamps